New feature to go with my original blog...

(10/13/10) My original blog was running out of room for reporting research in a easily accessable manner. I am going to try this, a second site that you may click back and forth from. This second site is for the research information. The following is my original blog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.prayerfaithandhope.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please keep in mind that I am not promoting anyone or any product. There just isn't enough space to note all of the sites I have been on. As I said before, listing at least one will give a beginning place to look if you are interested.

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.